so i’m leaving tomorrow for seattle, and i haven’t even started packing. rewatching the first seven seasons of grey’s anatomy really takes it out of you!
college hunting sucks when you don’t know what you want to do with your life. all i know is i want to get as far away from here as i can….
when a book introduces a hot new character but they die like 2 pages later
how do you know they’re hot if it’s in a book
Have you never read a book before?
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie